Main Article Content

Puji Astuti
M. Saidun Anwar
Apri Wahyudi
Rani Darmayanti


The phenomenon that often occurs in the process of learning mathematics is that students are less able to understand the concept of a series of stories, relate one mathematical concept to another, and have not been able to formulate it with logical, systematic and critical thinking. So it can be said that students' mathematical ability is still relatively low. The aims of this study to describe the mathematical logical intelligence of the students SDN 01 Bumi Pratama Mandira. This study uses a quantitative approach to the type of research ex post facto. The population in this study were 25 students SDN 01 Bumi Pratama Mandira. The sample in this study consisted of 25 students taken from the population using a random method. Data collection techniques using questionnaires, and test questions. The data analysis technique used is Simple Linear Regression. The results of this study indicate that based on the results of the analysis above, it shows that there is a positive and significant influence of mathematical logical intelligence on problem solving abilities in solving story problems. Then the contribution of logical-mathematical intelligence affects problem-solving ability, by 68.6% while the remaining 31.4% is influenced by other variables.

Article Details

How to Cite
Puji Astuti, M. Saidun Anwar, Choirudin, Apri Wahyudi, & Rani Darmayanti. (2023). THE EFFECT OF MATHEMATICAL LOGICAL INTELLIGENCE ON PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY IN COMPLETION OF STORY QUESTIONS. Al-Ibda: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru Madrasah Ibtidaiyah, 3(02), 63–69.
Author Biographies

Puji Astuti, Universitas Ma’arif Lampung

saya sudah buat artikel sesuai tamplet

M. Saidun Anwar, Universitas Ma’arif Lampung

saya sudah mengirim artikel sesuai tamplet

Choirudin, Universitas Ma’arif Lampung

saya kirim naskah artikel sesuai tamplet


Saya kirim naskah artikel sesuai tamplet

Rani Darmayanti, Bimbingan Belajar Assya Pasuruan

saya sudah kirim naskah sesuai aturan


Albay, E. M. (2019). Analyzing the effects of the problem solving approach to the performance and attitude of first year university students. Social Sciences & Humanities Open, 1(1), 100006.

Andesa, S. F., & Fitriani, S. (2022). Improving Problem Solving Ability of 8th Grade Student through The Problem based Learning Model. Journal of Curriculum and Pedagogic Studies (JCPS), 1(2).

Chami̇dy, T., Degeng, İ. N. S., & Ulfa, S. (2020). The Effect of Problem Based Learning and Tacit Knowledge on Problem-Solving Skills of Students in Computer Network Practice Course. Journal for the Education of Gifted Young Scientists, 8(2), Article 2.

Dewi, R., Elhefni, E., & Testiana, G. (2017). Pengaruh Model Pembelajaran Circ Terhadap Kemampuan Menyelesaikan Soal Cerita Materi SPLDV KELAS VIII. Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika RAFA, 3(1), Article 1.

Indaswari, N., Azmi, S., Novitasari, D., & Sarjana, K. (2021). Pengaruh Kecerdasan Logis Matematis dan Kecerdasan Linguistik Siswa terhadap Kemampuan Menyelesaikan Soal Cerita. Jurnal Ilmiah Profesi Pendidikan, 6(4), Article 4.

Jabnabillah, F. (2022). Analysis of Students’ Errors in Solving Concept Understanding Problems On Integral Matter. Mathematics Education Journal, 6(1), 33–44.

mariam, shinta. (2019). Analisis kemampuan pemecahan masalah matematis siswa mtsn dengan menggunakan metode open ended di bandung barat. Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika, 3, 178–186.

Nurdiansyah, R., Turmudi, T., & Jupri, A. (2017). Analysis of Standard Process Implementation on Micro Teaching of Mathematics Education Students. Unnes Journal of Mathematics Education, 6(2), 277–286.

Rahmah, N. (2013). Hakikat Pendidikan Matematika. Al-Khwarizmi : Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika dan Ilmu Pengetahuan Alam, 1(2), 1–10.

Rusmana, I. M., & Wulandari, D. S. (2020). Pengaruh Gaya Belajar Dan Kecerdasan Logika Matematika Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Matematika. Jurnal Lebesgue : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Matematika, Matematika Dan Statistika, 1(2),

Similar Articles

You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.